~Plans changed. So have our policies~
With COVID-19 affecting people and communities around the world, this is a difficult time for all of us. Our hearts go out to all those who have been impacted. At a time when “business as usual” is not an option, we are 100% focused on helping each other stay healthy and assisting our customers and partners to respond and adapt in this time of crisis.
Our priority remains the community we serve, including our employees, our customers, and our partners. Our employees are committed to being there for you, serving you in the safest way possible, and ensuring we are following all national, state, and local guidelines.
Cancellation Policy (valid from 1st Oct 2020 till 31st Mar 2021)
- Any cancellation within 48 -72 hours before the check-in date will not attract any retention.
- Cancellation within 24 hours before the check-in will attract one-night retention.
- There will be a full refund in case cancellation takes place 96 hours prior to the arrival date.
- The mentioned credit amount can be adjusted against future bookings as per the applicable tariff for the new amended date.
For amendments of reservations made directly with Cedar Inn, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reservations team on +91 3542254446 / 2253598.
For reservations made via any 3rd party travel companies, we request you to contact your respective travel agency, the travel planner, or online travel partner for assistance with your amendment requests.
We have executed a new set of house rules and preventive measures, to be followed by guests, visitors, and team members to maximize safety and hygiene.
Reception & Check-in Procedure
- The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected at least once
- The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected at least once an hour and regularly ventilated.
- Check-in takes place individually, with the number of people limited to two from one booking, with the maximum reduction of procedures.
- The reception desk, room keys, and payment terminals are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Safe distances have been set for guests waiting in queue for the reception.
- The check-in procedure includes a mandatory self-health declaration form. Failure to express the statement may result in the inability to provide hotel services.
- Reception staff works in masks, disposable gloves, and face shields.
- Temperature checks, and completion of health declaration form for staying upon check-in.
- Rooms will be given on single occupancy or double occupancy for family members. Triple occupancy and extra beds are temporarily not allowed.
- Visitors will not be allowed on guest floors in order to maximize safety.
- Room services will be delivered and handed at the door to avoid hotel staff from entering guest rooms.
- Fresh gloves are used for every room by our trusted and trained housekeeping staff.
- Once a guest’s stay is over, we leave the room unoccupied for 48 hours as an additional safety measure.
- For any stay of 2 nights or more, you will let us know if you want our team to access your room to clean it or not.
- Hand washing, gargling, and disinfection among house-keeping staff before and after cleaning guest rooms.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization to maintain optimum hygiene levels.
- Placement of hand sanitizers at the entrance, bathrooms, and other areas.
- High-touch areas, such as door handles, handrails, light switches, doors leading to the corridors and staircases are disinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency.
- The maximum number of guests staying in the hotel lobby is limited to 8 people
Restaurant & Bar
- Limitation of seating to allow safe physical distancing.
- Frequent sanitization of tables, handrails, doorknobs, and other areas.
- Sanitization or replacement of menus after each handling.
- Salt, pepper, and sugar will be delivered to your seat upon request.
- Mandatory health checks upon arrival on-property.
- Hotel staff will refrain from coming into work when their temperature is above 99°F or they are feeling unwell in any way.
- All team members are trained and disciplined on all cautionary and preventive measures.
- The team members will restrict the formation of groups that break social distancing norms. Guests are requested to cooperate with the team.
- The team is maintaining appropriate hygiene standards and wearing gloves and masks, in all areas, throughout their shift.
- Team members will aim to maintain social distancing norms while interacting with guests throughout the property.
- Sanitization of hands and fingers among hotel staff after serving each guest.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to welcoming you soon to enjoy the complete Cedar experience.